cutiepiejessica: I think black hair makes me look less kawaii...
I think black hair makes me look less kawaii and more.. sexy? haha
I agree. I like this look
giddy-stratospheres: war kills people from the inside out...
war kills people from the inside out sometimes
"In war, there are no unwounded soldiers."
i think i've posted this before but it's so powerful
Latex and ballet heels go together like whips and chains
Latex and ballet heels go together like whips and chains
If she asked, I'd totally be Bailey Jay's sissy...
If she asked, I'd totally be Bailey Jay's sissy bride
eviltattedmonkey: Kalindra Chan (very pretty trap) To put it...
Kalindra Chan (very pretty trap)
To put it mildly
trannyintrigue: jackslittlesecret: Wow!! Fucking...
Wow!!
Fucking Incredible!!
No frickin way!
Got $200 worth of MAC products, but did not get any of these....
Got $200 worth of MAC products, but did not get any of these. Hopefully next time
chaste-sissy-slut: A good mistress takes pride in her blue...
A good mistress takes pride in her blue balls
Ancilla could totally own all my orgasms
"We've been kissing for months. Three times a week our toothbrushes share a chipped porcelain mug in..."
"We've been kissing for months. Three times a week our toothbrushes share a chipped porcelain mug in my bathroom. As my lips reach for the juice falling from her laugh, her mom calls. I listen as she talks about Biology, her new job, asks about her sister. Her eyes drop as she whispers, No, I still don't have a boyfriend.On cue, I stop chewing. She looks at me, waiting for my face to flush, for me to tear from the bed, but I won't get mad at her. She shouldn't have to explain why we can't go swimming in public, why I don't own a razor, why she doesn't need to buy birth control. She hangs up the phone; I pick up the fruit, tell her Apparently, there's a tiny amount of cyanide in apple seeds.
She shrugs, says she can handle a little danger, but I've studied how her dimples disappear when she lies, and I know she's thinking about a man she could parade around her family, who could kiss her scratchy with stubble. The kind of man I'll never be.
She squeezes my hand in the movie theater dark but tosses it to the side in front of her friends. Says she just needs time. She walks on the sidewalk. I walk in the street. She closes the door. I kiss it goodnight. She goes home for Thanksgiving. I promise not to call.
If I were a postcard, she could hide me in her pocket. If I were clay, she could mold my body into something easier to love. If I were the guy who sells her a cup of coffee every morning. I could smile at her anonymously, safe as a stranger.
She kisses down my neck, my peel hiding the rotten fruit inside me. As I tell her about the cyanide, her head resting on my chest, she talks about cider, autumn pies. See, she says, Apples are harmless. But she saves the last bites for me, scared to let her lips wander too close to the core."
-
Miles Walser, "We Eat an Apple In My Bed" from What The Night Demands (via pigmenting)
Damn good prose
Good gracious
Good gracious
piinboots: giancarlovolpe: nowtasha: I don't know Ms. Allis,...
I don't know Ms. Allis, but I like that she decided to illustrate Miyazake's words.
Yes. All of it.
Excuse me I'm having some really intense writer feelings
^ Ditto
cross-dress-or-die: sexy little slut I often wish I could be...
sexy little slut
I often wish I could be so sexy and feminine. Going out en femme the other night was a bit of a reality check, I'll probably never look half as good as some of these godesses. Still, that won't stop me from doing all I can do look cute and sexy when dressing up going forward, and I know if I keep at it, I might end up looking kinda ok :)
makemeagirl2: All photographed by Michel Souza. Michel has...
Marcia Medeiros
Nicolly Gold
Sarah Roth
Bruna Nubiato
All photographed by Michel Souza. Michel has captured the beauty of many Brazilian girls. He's a little prudish, pasting his black bunnies over nipples etc. Sadly, this spoils a lot of his images. Followers of my tumblr, will know that I hate explicit pics where girls fully expose their male genitals. So, in keeping with my feelings of good taste enjoy some of Michel's lovely girls.
Maybe I need to take a vacation to Brazil….
thepinkqueen: They're so little and cuuuute!...
They're so little and cuuuute! 🍄❤
Mmmm…cubenzes!! I had some of these the other weekend. Still have about two doses left. Jut waiting for the right time to eat em and resume practice of psychoflexing
Bailey Jay is whole lotta woman
Bailey Jay is whole lotta woman
femboisdaddy: Fembois · Sissybois · Girlyboys · Traps →...
Fembois · Sissybois · Girlyboys · Traps → here
Love that wig on Lily. I was looking for one similar the other day but no dice.
Also, for as LBGQT friendly as Broadway is, I had trouble finding much in the way of wigs out there. You'd think they'd have a shop just for CD's/TV's/TS's but maybe their less prevalent than I thought
cross-dress-or-die: I can watch this all day Yeah, me too
I can watch this all day
Yeah, me too
Photo
riker-wears-a-skant: petrichoriousparalian: daughterofmulan: S...
SheZow - a genderbending superhero!
SheZow is an Australian-Canadian kids show about a twelve-year-old boy named Guy, a regular kid who likes skateboarding, video games, and doing dangerous stunts. But one day he finds a magical ring that, when activated, gives him amazing superpowers - and transforms him into a girl. Her superpowers include super speed, super strength, supersonic scream, and a utility belt of awesome AND girly gadgets. Plus, the way he transforms into SheZow is by saying "You go, girl!"
One thing I love about the show is that although both Guy's sister and his best friend know his identity and help him, Guy is afraid to reveal to his dad that he's SheZow. However, the fear doesn't come from the idea that his dad would hate Guy being a girl superhero, but because his dad is a cop who thinks that SheZow is a trouble-making vigilante who takes away from his job. The show essentially takes away any element that would shame Guy for displaying girlyness, making the gender swap both the forefront of the show and a complete non-issue for the characters.
Conservative groups like Focus on the Family take issue with SheZow, saying that it's teaching "gender confusion" to kids and "promoting transgenderism. What they're really saying is that they take issue with the idea that femininity actually being empowering. They're saying that kids can never stretch the boundaries of gender and that power HAS to be equated with masculinity. Sure, boys should be empowered - but God forbid that they grow up associating power with femininity!
In terms of the supposed links the show makes to transgenderism, the show is definitely not intended to allegorically about transgender kids, but would there be something wrong with the idea of a boy finding that being a girl or adopting feminine attributes can give strength and clarity? A sense of purpose? How could that be bad! Any show that not only displays femininity as something powerful but also doesn't shame people for expressing femininity is something a lot of kids of any gender could benefit from!
Here's a link to the intro, which gives some exposition and explanation, and also sets the tone: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cW3FBjKt7Co
SheZow will soon be coming to the US on The Hub channel, so if you can, check it out! Any show that pushes gender boundaries should get some support!
I am so freaking excited for this show
For one thing, I think this is a fantastic concept for a kid's show.
For another thing, if anyone finds this ring, I will buy it off you for a bajillion dollars.
I need to start paying more attention to the outfits these...
I need to start paying more attention to the outfits these gurl's wear. Gotta step up my style game if I wanna look better en femme

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario