larrystylinjizz: i've never been mind fucked so hard in my...
i've never been mind fucked so hard in my life.
mindfeakjb: letusbegaytoday: find-your-own-freedom: lolitaty: ...
"What Old People Think About Gay Sex"
"How do you identify?"
"Old"
I've never hit reblog so fast in my life.
LOL
Im so confused. Are they gay, or just dont understand the question? Besides that one guy who appears to be a sex god.
FLEXIBILITY *_*
LOVE THEM
-Ari
This went down hill from the very beginning.
Lmao!!!
trillaryclinton: crackerhell: legallyunderage: theniggaskarama...
OOP
I'm laughing so hard rn. Omfg.
oooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh
welp.
Truuuuu
jsantagato: …like.. I'd do anything. Just be with me. Who the...
…like.. I'd do anything. Just be with me.
Who the fuck is this? Too skinny to be Kim K or Beyonce. She's like a mixture. Omfg. Or am I buggin? Oh my god whoever this is I love you.
😳 Whoa lol it's Ciara…
mindfeakjb: ovorepsup: beyoncespenis: I'M LAUGHING SO HARD OH...
I'M LAUGHING SO HARD OH MY GOD
she set the dogs on that bitch LMAO
I would sue her for her life. IJS. Lol. Too funny though.
This isn't even funny. This is sad. If she didn't want to be interviewed all she had to do was say that. PERIOD. Now her dumbass is arrested for that and she can't deny it cuz it was RECORDED how stupid can you be?
deadpool718: lovelylittlemissassassin: I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR...
I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS GIF SET.
Every fandom summed up in a GIF set.
haileyarielle: Hahahahahahahahah Sheesh lol
Hahahahahahahahah
Sheesh lol
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
juanitagrace: Would you mind it if I just laid here for a...
Would you mind it if I just laid here for a little while longer? Photography by @itsdaribaby
My new fave pic of @juanitagrace
barefootwhaleriderr: loveincolororg: peaceloveandbrittana: thi...
this wins over other pro-gay commercials because you had no idea he was gay and then you can't tell which one is his husband
they are showing them as people
not as gays and straights
EXACTLY
LOVE it!!
propertyofroonilwazlib: eatcleanmakechanges: not sure how I...
not sure how I feel about this.
this is the most contradictory piece of exercise equipment i've ever seen
😳😂😂😂
Photo
sophistikated18ignorance: tina-rose: this-the-good-life: dontf...
This is just too cute!!
Saw this video and it brings a smile.
**Also for those who don't know, the boy is visually impaired & that's why he moves his head like that. :):D
omg when he hit those high notes!
this is sooo cute. this baby is legit singing this song like omg
I CANNOT with the cuteness of this .!!!
This baby can actually sing though! Go heeaaddd!
Did Miguel see this??? Miguel Needs to see This now, This Video is Just , Im speechless that Kid is so Blessed MUST REBLOG
WOW the way he taps his leg to the beat…awesome :)
The SOFTEST spot in my heart is for children. He's just perfect. Andddd AMAZING.
Future Stevie Wonder
My heart can't handle the cute!!
too freakin cute.
Made my day :)
Photo
rubin2: Happy Memorial Day. For the fallen soldiers. Salute to...
Happy Memorial Day. For the fallen soldiers. Salute to the vets. Death before dishonor.
These fools got the damn Drake photo ON the wall!! Also had the...
These fools got the damn Drake photo ON the wall!! Also had the Miguel leg drop performance playing on the tv in the video! CTFU Gotta Love @Dormtainment!!!
Reblog if you're a Black Girl with Natural Hair!
I just want to know how many of us there are!
Oh yeah.
luigisorchestra: bowtiesandbiscuits: 15th of March 2012. Ordered a Caesar Salad today, proceeded...
15th of March 2012.
Ordered a Caesar Salad today, proceeded to stab it 23 times before consumption. Nobody else found it as hilarious.
OH MY LORD
I CAN'T EVEN
HISTORY NERDS ARE THE BEST NERDS
HA!!
rubin2: Read & Repost - if you understand let me know - If...
Read & Repost - if you understand let me know - If you've had a Rubik's cube that you haven't been able to solve for years (YOU) would you go & attempt to solve another one? (YOUR PARTNER) @rubin2
Whoa…
fucky0ubiitch: adamlivesintheories: gnarly: unknownelandes: S...
SO THAT'S HOW THEY DO IT
I stared at this for 5 min omg
So weird
Its kinda aggravating that the tongue doesn't curl forward….
😳

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario