Next stop…City Of Industry
Next stop…City Of Industry
TAG, you're it! The rules are to state ten random facts about yourself. Then send this to the fifteen nicest people on tumblr.
1. Despite my ultra-white complexion and inability to tan, I am indeed Latin.
2. I never post naked pics of myself; however 85-90% of the folks I follow do……and I like it!
3. I have been friends with the cutie that forwarded this to me for 10+ years…..in real life even!
4. I have an extensive collection of the American musical, to include Evita in Korean, Les Miserable in Japanese and Rent in Italian!
5. When I was in Jr. High I wanted to get into TV. I did a number of extra jobs and made it in the credits of LA Law even hahaha big time!
6. When I was in the second grade I beat Mike Lee in a math contest in front of a school assembly and to date, it's one of my proudest accomplishments!
7. I have a niece and two nephew who are absolutely in my heart…I can talk about them for days. Inbox me if u want me to bore you to death!
8. I posted a couple funny stories on facebook about my daily commute and now I've created a sort of cult following that now demand stories and spy pics every last day of my pals on the train!
9. My father is a retired homicide detective and he had a high profile serial killer case in the 80's. Preceding, there was a made for TV movie that my family and I were portrayed in.
10. I am still friends with the boy who played me in the movie and he gave up acting and is now a horse jockey! #TrueStoryBro
TMITuesday: I'll start.....
So I am fairly new to Tumblr (earlier this year) and my goal was to try and create a blog about me, hopefully gain some followers who are similar minded and make new pals and in doing so, try to refrain from showing all my goods.
Having said that, the people I follow have tons of followers and catch my eye, because they show a lot of ass and cack; does that make me a hypocrite? Will I eventually cave and have to show my wang eventually to gain a following too? =)
Very nice blog. Thanks for following mine. I love the dodgers pics u post. I can't wait to get home so I can take some at the games.
Awww really bud? That means a lot considering how much I love yours; your boyfriend and you are absolutely adorable! It's great to find Dodger fans out there, because to be at the games amongst the fans…..there's nothin comparable! Maybe we can all catch a game and cross contaminate blog pics some time lol! Hugz! =)
JR
Reblog And See What People Want From You!
1. A baby
2. A second chance
3. Sex
4. Kiss
5. Friendship
6. To chill
7. To cuddle
8. A long term relationship
9. A good laugh
10. An apology
11. A hug
12. Be my bitch
13. Be my sex buddy
14. Simply to be mine
15. MY BED. NO CLOTHES. NOW.I gotta see this
Oh don't mind my 91 year old Grandma and her crazy hi...
Oh don't mind my 91 year old Grandma and her crazy hi jinx!!!
Me wearing…..ME=GPOY on GPOY
Me wearing…..ME=GPOY on GPOY
Reblog if you're a nobody on Tumblr but you're still very proud of your blog.
Awwww yeahhhh!!!
*Sigh*
*Sigh*
o/' There's no earthly way of knowing which...
o/' There's no earthly way of knowing which direction we are going, there's no knowing where we're rowinnnnnng……
Tumbln' on my lunch muahahahaha
Tumbln' on my lunch muahahahaha
I'm officially a commuter…..lovin my job in the...
I'm officially a commuter…..lovin my job in the city!
Happy 1st Birthday Broxton Bear!
Happy 1st Birthday Broxton Bear!
Beauty and the Beast pre gaming; oh boy!!!!
Beauty and the Beast pre gaming; oh boy!!!!
Feels good to be back home….
Feels good to be back home….
Another piece of JR....
I thought I had put this behind me and I had dealt and could move forward, but the truth of the matter is I don’t know if that is ever going to be possible. I deal with it a little at some point every single day. You took away my choices and I will never know if this is truly what was to become of me.
Maybe I’m gay, because I was exposed so early (doubt it). Maybe I’m fat, cause I haven’t dealt with it as well as I thought I could (the one therapy appointment I did go to years ago told me this). Maybe the nice me, the one that everyone loves is not me at all; what if it’s just me over compensating for me feeling so damn unattractive and unworthy of love for all these years. On the other hand maybe this is who I am and I have made the best of a rotten circumstance, I might never truly know You had me…..damn it you had me and I bought it.
What I do know is that I can’t (or haven’t been able to up until this point) have a healthy loving relationship, I have tried, but it is exhausting trying to keep someones love when you don’t feel worthy of it in return. I broke someones heart because they thought I didn’t want to be with them, because I could not make the correlation between love and intimacy (that’s pretty fucked up). I am ultra sensitive, can cry at the drop of a hat and get ugly angry at times, and I hate it.
You know for years I felt bad for you and made excuses and thought maybe it happened to you. Maybe someone took your choices, if that is the case I’m sorry and for what has transpired in the past I have forgiven you for what you have done. The rest is up to me.
You know maybe this was God’s plan behind my blog all along; maybe it was to get this off my chest. Please know that this was a personal one done for just me, please don’t feel bad for me if you are reading this or feel like this is my outcry for help, because it’s not my intention in posting it. Just my personal experiment to see if I feel any better after. I have been blessed a thousand times over in this life and everywhere I turn I am constantly reminded of the abundance of love that surrounds me. I appreciate you sticking with me, I understand this is not my usual posting, hence the “Random acts” part, but I said I was going to stay true to me good, bad or ugly and I am. This is a part of me, I own it……
Love love looooove this!!!
Love love looooove this!!!
It's about to go dowwwwwn
It's about to go dowwwwwn
Ya heard?!?!
Ya heard?!?!
Dear Diary: Heather Chandler says, real life sucks losers dry....
Dear Diary: Heather Chandler says, real life sucks losers dry. You want to fuck with the eagles, you have to learn to fly. I said, so, you teach people how to spread their wings and fly? She said, yes. I said, you're beautiful.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario