domingo, 9 de junio de 2013

Perpetual Improvement

blackgirlsinked: BGI: Black Girls Inked <3 Diggin'...



blackgirlsinked:

BGI: Black Girls Inked <3

Diggin' the midsection!

Lookin' trim!

I don't think that's from squats…but its still...



I don't think that's from squats…but

its still quite nice tho.

I also think they tried to smoothen/airbrush

her stretch marks in the pic with photoshop

since I see some residual marks

smh.

Stretch marks are sexy tho!

Gotta tell them photographers

to keep it untouched!

yup.

lol. Just saw this over @ bodybuilding.com. The ab wheel does...



lol.

Just saw this over @ bodybuilding.com.

The ab wheel does for a pretty good stretch

and stabilization workout for your rectus abdominis.

I have about 3 or 4 different ab wheels.

slim waists, mhm





slim waists,

mhm

zumainthyfuture: dankmoodyy: gawd Jesus….. Buddha



zumainthyfuture:

dankmoodyy:

gawd

Jesus…..

Buddha

getdfoutmyface: lmfao Well, your long jumping abilities...



getdfoutmyface:

lmfao

Well,

your long jumping abilities aren't too impressive.

However,

that leg drop with simultaneous left kick to the back of the head?

textbook.

Well done. *affirmative head nod*



Well done.

*affirmative head nod*

Food Freakshow

Check out the newest article regarding the future of food

by Brian St. Pierre, CSCS/CISSN.

Here’s a snippet:

Imagine it’s the year 2035. You’re a tourist in New York City. You’re also hungry, and craving a burger and a beer you wander into a nondescript East Village gastropub, the type that’s found in almost any city. So what’s on the menu?

As an appetizer, there’s a salad of blue lettuce sprinkled with elderflowers and cloudberries, or a Zanzibari pizza – Indian-spiced rabbit meat served on a piece of naan bread.

For the main course, you can choose between fish – the “catch of the day” is plucked from a nearby indoor fish farm – or you can order a burger, made of cow, bison, chicken, or pork, fresh out of the bioreactor. “We have an excellent meat-grower,” your waitress tells you.

This is a scenario imagined by Josh Schonwald in his new book, The Taste of Tomorrow: Dispatches from the Future of Food. For the past several years, he’s been on a mission to discover the salad, meat, seafood, and Pad Thai of the future.

He’s explored everything from genetically engineered foods and animals – like a cherry tomato modified to carry a lemon basil gene, and the designer cobia fish, which are both said to be delicious – to meat grown in a test tube.

buzzfeedsports: The most ridiculous play in soccer...



buzzfeedsports:

The most ridiculous play in soccer history

Well…

I'm sure they weren't playing for real

since the goalie

kick-jumped off the side post

before the dude even kicked the ball his way

but,

his athleticism, timing, and coordination

is impressive nonetheless.

therenaissanceratchet: no chill lol. We lost today. =( Less...



therenaissanceratchet:

no chill

lol.

We lost today.

=(

Less than 35% tho?

Come on dude.

*sigh* *affirmative head nod* It's true. I know this all...



*sigh*

*affirmative head nod*

It's true.

I know this all too well.

It's a gift and a curse.

The ladies be coppin' feels,

givin' glances

but

the gay dudes be rollin' up

in Benz's tryin' to holla

but like

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Nah, son, nah

I ain't about that life.

Keep it movin'.

To squat or not to squat

that isn't the question.

Cause,

I definitely want to jump higher

and run faster

so

I ain't sweatin' it.

getfitwithnic: This morning I did a light workout with clients....



getfitwithnic:

This morning I did a light workout with clients. But things got Real when I got home and did a Workout in my Living room. Turned on some Justin Timberlake - Let the groove get in🎶 Arms: 5X20 Tricep curls with Resistance Bands, 3X15 Bench Dip. Core: 5X25 Vertical Crunch, 3X30 Double Crunch, Legs: 5X30 Quad Lifts, 3X60 Calf Raises, Cardio: Run in place for 1min 5X, 3X50 Jump Rope, Glutes: (Butt) 4X35 Squats, 4X20 Hydrates Rt & Lf leg. Btw my ASSS is on Fyiahhh🔥🔥 PLEASE Google or YouTube the Workout for demonstration if you do not know what it is. If I Can do it You Can Do it too. Sweatpants were purchased at H&M 👍

Nic definitely has one of the nicest midsections

that I've ever seen.

Yes indeed.

ultimatebeauties: Twitter/IG @keniicole The body of a...



ultimatebeauties:

Twitter/IG @keniicole

The body of a dancer

is a beautiful thing.

lookin' strong!



lookin' strong!

golden. Arm development is on point. Shoulder striations?...



golden.

Arm development is on point.

Shoulder striations? Check.

queensheartsnpeacesigns: booty don't lie Erykahhhhhhhhhhhh



queensheartsnpeacesigns:


booty don't lie

Erykahhhhhhhhhhhh

eternallybeautifullyblack: Mother-Daughter Duo Releases Workout...



eternallybeautifullyblack:

Mother-Daughter Duo Releases Workout Video for Black Women
The Ectors take aim at obesity in the black community
by Makkada B. Selah

An Atlanta-based mother and daughter fitness team, Ellen and Lana Ector, turned their group exercise classes into a video that women can use to exercise at home called Black Girls Workout Too!.  Ellen and Lana are the owners of Gymnetics Fitness, a private Atlanta studio that offers a variety of workout routines to all. [Continue reading.]

This is awesome.

Get it!

Stomach & arms are lookin' good!



Stomach & arms are lookin' good!

brianashanee: #nofilter. Its beautiful out today. My children...



brianashanee:

#nofilter. Its beautiful out today.

My children need to have her genetics,

cause,

apparently,

she doesn't workout at all

and…well….

look at her physique.

lol @ the Chappelle face. but, yeah. This is definitely true. I...



lol @ the Chappelle face.

but, yeah.

This is definitely true.

I remember when I used to ask girls

what their favorite movie was and what not

and they would always say

"Love & Basketball"

and

"Save the Last Dance"

because of how cute/beautiful

the relationships were

meanwhile…

they didn't play basketball

and they weren't even into dancing like that.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario