Goaaaaaaaal for my hair
Goaaaaaaaal for my hair
awwwwweee aw I'll never forget this night<3Prom was a...
awwwwweee aw I'll never forget this night<3
Prom was a lot of fun, no one should ever miss their prom date or not!
school's almost out and you deserve to get all dressed up & celebrate
I'm gonna miss high school
♥
kittenxtits: Walking up in this bitch a forbidden forest… And walking out looking like a porn star,...
Walking up in this bitch a forbidden forest… And walking out looking like a porn star, thank you based god for Brazilian waxes.
And thick hair is ugly asf to me. Unless it's just like nice, long, wavy/straight hair.But when it's...
And thick hair is ugly asf to me. Unless it's just like nice, long, wavy/straight hair.
But when it's just like a big, curly, poofy, mess it's soo ugly to me.
I want to straighten my hair but I dislike straightened hair that just looks thick and too volumized.
-__- So I can't straighten my hair, I have no layers, and it's shorter than I wanted it to be, Great
I’m so fucking pissed. So I just kinda realized how short my hair is after I got a trim about...
I’m so fucking pissed. So I just kinda realized how short my hair is after I got a trim about a month ago. I told her I wanted a TRIM and that I’m trying to grow my layers out so you don’t have to cut any new layers.
My hair used to be a little past my waist in the back and now it’s only like an inch or two past my bra strap in the back, WHAT THE FUCK. Last time I checked a TRIM is not cutting off fucking THREE inches of my hair, MY HAIR ISN’T DEAD SO WHY THE FUCK DID YOU CUT OFF SO MUCH.
Like shit, it makes me not want to get my hair TRIMMED AGAIN. And I fucking said I want a TRIM not a haircut. That’s why having curly hair is so annoying because 1. you can’t tell how much they’ve cut off unless it’s straight 2. it looks like it’s growing so freaking slow because it’s curly. 3. I can’t straighten it too much because it get dried out & split ends easily and then I’d have to cut it AGAIN
-___- So annoyed, now I have to wait forever again for my hair to get longer, but I have to fucking get layers & get it thinned for it not to look like Mufasa when I feel like wearing it straight.
UGH, I wish I could just cut my own hair, LIKE FUCK I don’t want short hair!
I’M OVER IT
It’d be so much longer if she hadn’t cut of 3 inches for no apparent reason.
My hair wasn’t dead, I barely had any split ends. I don’t get it.
It’s like my hair didn’t even grow and I’m back to where I was 8 months ago.
-________________________-
I’m so fucking mad. And sad.
Looks like my hair won’t be long for Summer like I wanted, perf.
farisbueller: felicefawn: The fact that the majority of teenagers would rather listen to Justin...
The fact that the majority of teenagers would rather listen to Justin Bieber or Taylor Momsen over Jimi Hendrix or Pink Floyd makes me want to fucking kill myself. Literally.
up next on MTV's "White Girl Problems": special snowflake and part-time tumblr user felicefawn is literally contemplating suicide over people having different music taste than her and thinks she is better than everybody else because she kinda sorta knows who jimi hendrix and pink floyd are
omg paris you're so adorable and I love the way you dress and you're so pretty and perfect just eek! <3
oh my gosh heheh far from perfect! but thank you so much <3 that was so sweet :)
im-actually-a-prince: jsuonn: silentdreamsandhopes: kevbubu: ...
this is what heterophobia would look like if it was real. if you believe that heterophobia is a real thing that exists, please watch this because you will see that it simply doesn't exist, that it never has and never will.
tbh I think everyone should watch this anyway because it's very clever and very powerful
oh my god……
I'm actually crying right now..
It hurt me so much watching this
That was powerful….
Wow..
It is approximately 1AM right now, its been 30 mins after i watched this and i must truly say i am crying non stop because this is just so sad and tragic. I myself have undergone certain things shown here and let me just say its not something wonderful to go through. i cant bring myself to stop the tears and emotions and i'd really like for this to go around and be spread and heard. Because things like this is what makes society look so blunt and ruined.
saw this on Fb…. just wow
combustforlust: omg im gonna do this with my kids for every...
omg im gonna do this with my kids for every grade until they finish high school and they will hate me for it but love me for it when theyre 70
now
now
Photo
Photo
And another things
I’m so doneee with these fakes
https://www.facebook.com/orinithy.smith?refid=46&ref=stream
and “Obey Paris” whatever the fuck the fakes name is
Ugh, I don’t even know what to say. I just don’t understand what possesses people to think they can pretend to be someone else online & think it’s okay.
Like I don’t give a fuck what you look like, I don’t care if people don’t tell you you’re pretty enough, that’s NO reason to fake who you are and pretend to be someone else for your enjoyment.
It’s not okay. You’re hurting yourself, me, and all the people that believe you’re something that you’re not.
And you’re STUPID if you think I don’t see that fake pages. I ain’t got time to be going on Facebook/twitter/ whatever and trying to get you guys reported, you guys need to do that yourselves!
I’m not mad that you’re faking me I’m just disappointed in the way that you are. It’s sad that you just make up all this fake shit that isn’t it real about me. Fake names of my friends, fake schools, fake EVERYTHING
I don’t make posts like this cause I’ve had fakes for a whileeee now but, I just felt the need to say something.
And the most ANNOYING thing about it, is when they’re wrong about who I am! Like, WTF. One of them thinks my mom is my aunt, and thinks my ACTUAL brother is my Dad’s brother.. and then they posted pictures of my grandma, who just pasted away’s, funeral, and they said that THEY’RE sad..
that hurts.
That’s just……….
Ugh, but yeah….. -exhale-
Live your own life, and stop taking the time to stalk and pretending to be living mine. You don’t know me, you portray me wrong and it’s just unacceptable.
I don’t have the energy to care about getting them reported/deleted whatever, but these fakers need help in real life
I hope they get it sometime
You’re so dumb if you think saying “You need to move out!” is going to solve your...
You’re so dumb if you think saying “You need to move out!” is going to solve your problems.
I just turned 18 like 30 days ago & seriously that has nothing to do with our arguments.
“Oh, you’re 18 so I don’t have to buy you that anymore”
Bitch what the fuck does being 18 have to do with buying a pack of tea? or deodorant? or a thing of juice?
Until I finish college & have a stable job you already know me “moving out” is no where near happening. I’m still in High School! Yes, I have a job but I don’t get paid that much but having me spend my money on little things isn’t going to “teach” me anything new.
My real independence isn’t going to start until I’m out on my own. and I’ll probably be 25 by then!
So saying “You need to move out!” during/after every argument is so irrelevant. Unless you want me to live & the streets and have your only daughter amount to most likely nothing.
And you definitely don’t want that, so shut up. Yeah, I could move in with my Dad but that’s not even moving out. And since I’m an “adult” since I “buy my own things” I can do what I want anyways and stay in this house if I want to. My name’s on the lease if you wanna get technical.
You’re so annoying. Just saying that is annoying as fuck.
No kid/adult whatever is moving out at 18. Well at least not in this neighborhood, it’s expensive and the whole idea is just dumb.
Anyways, you need to stop getting mad at little things and fucking relax. I’m not a “loud” person. I don’t scream and yell at you when I get mad.
But YOU yell at every little thing. Like, you think that puts emphasis on it or something? Yeah, NO.
It’s just stupid when you’re yelling and then it’s for the smallest thing like “YOU DIDN’T FLUSH CAUSE THERE’S ONE PIECE OF TISSUE IN THE TOILET”
Okay, oh my fucking gosh. You fucking know that the mechanic that “fixed” our toilet fucked it up and now you have to hold the little handle down for like 6-10 seconds until it flushes all the way.
LIKE MY BAD I DIDN’T HOLD IT DOWN FOR FUCKIng 15 SECONDS SO THAT ONE LAST TISSUE COULD FLUSH.
Like, what am I supposed to do when you go on yelling about something so stupid?
Uh I’m not gonna yell back, I don’t care! That’s so dumb. It’s not like I meant to leave a tissue in the toilet. That wasn’t my goal in life to leave a tissue in the toilet so you could get mad as fuck and like start yelling.
Seriously, if it’s an ISSUE for you that the toilet doesn’t work right then ask someone to fix it!
Ohh, but you don’t wanna waste money on it
THEN STOP COMPLAINING. YOU KNOW I DIDN’T MEAN TO DO IT. TAKE FUCKING 10 SECONDS TO FLUSH IT AND TAKE A PISS. DONE.
So tell me, what does “You need to move out.” have to do with,
the toilet not flushing all the way because the MECHANIC fixed it wrong?
*walks into a room* "hey can you do me a fa—"
*walks into a room*
"hey can you do me a fa—"
worb: to stop kids from doing drugs they should just give the drugs less cool names if ecstasy was...
worb:
to stop kids from doing drugs they should just give the drugs less cool names
if ecstasy was called "moist curdle" i can assure you that nobody would be interested in trying it
lesweetpea: it needs to get warm so i can wear things like...
it needs to get warm so i can wear things like this again
dc’s aussie, giovanni, mizani and keracare, lastly ors, creamof nature nourishing conditioner
dc’s
aussie, giovanni, mizani and keracare, lastly ors, creamof nature nourishing conditioner
me in a nutshell
me in a nutshell

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario