domingo, 9 de junio de 2013

Larger Men

djseanmac: It's all about the calves



djseanmac:

It's all about the calves

bigxbad: ffhusbear: Brush, brush, brush! fap, fap, fap.





bigxbad:

ffhusbear:

Brush, brush, brush!

fap, fap, fap.

Photo



superbears: Cutie without noises





superbears:

Cutie without noises

Photo



drwannabe: Jay Bednar



drwannabe:

Jay Bednar

acebannon: Want: Luke Timms



acebannon:

Want: Luke Timms

djseanmac: keahimakua: I had to take a double-take at this...



djseanmac:

keahimakua:

I had to take a double-take at this bull's crotch bulge

Unff.

vinylsoda: Happy As Fuck The hottie in the photo is...



vinylsoda:

Happy As Fuck

The hottie in the photo is
http://wolfhide.tumblr.com
I am too lucky.

bigjoetx: Man Mountain



bigjoetx:

Man Mountain

getnbiggrto: CALVES!



getnbiggrto:

CALVES!

Photo



bigjoetx: Here's another old morph with sloppy background- my...



bigjoetx:

Here's another old morph with sloppy background- my trademark!

spartacubs: Gymming I want to go to that gym, it looks...









spartacubs:

Gymming

I want to go to that gym, it looks comfortable.

carnenchiladas: By the pier Love this photo. It's very...



carnenchiladas:

By the pier

Love this photo. It's very nautical and fashion and beefy

carnenchiladas: Master took this pic only for me but I think he...



carnenchiladas:

Master took this pic only for me but I think he looks too good not to share with you guys.

Shhh don't tell him I shared it!

And now pup sleeps on the floor.

noodlesandbeef: Here's the view from our room. We got a...



noodlesandbeef:

Here's the view from our room.

We got a penthouse for super cheap in Acapulco. Here's my obligatory back-lit peer through the window photo.

ginger-beef: ffhusbear: Butt pics: overdue. Being naughty at...





ginger-beef:

ffhusbear:

Butt pics: overdue. Being naughty at work again hehe

No words.

Above average.

noodlesandbeef: February Outtake on Flickr. Wet tank tops...



noodlesandbeef:

February Outtake on Flickr.

Wet tank tops photograph better from the back….brrr!

Another outtake from February's shoot. Learn more about my charity calendar project here:
http://noodlesandbeef.com/calendar

noodlesandbeef: Finally warm enough to do the February shoot:...



noodlesandbeef:

Finally warm enough to do the February shoot: car wash.  Here's an outtake.

Learn more about my calendar project here: http://noodlesandbeef.com/calendar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario