Photo
gaga is still not in top shape. she knows she's out of shape wearing her pants under her belly bottom to cover up. i want her to feel comfortable with her body for artpop. meaning artpop promos wont start in a while.
I really want to scream at you for being so stupid, but I won't. Instead, I'll say that...Photo
ladyxgaga: Lady Gaga in Mexico today.
Lady Gaga in Mexico today.
froankie: freebtx: Stefani Germanotta in a clip about Sexual...
Stefani Germanotta in a clip about Sexual Harassment
scheiße.mp3
Photo
[X]
[X]
Photo
What is the most intense part of the Born This Way Ball? I was...
What is the most intense part of the Born This Way Ball?
I was fine until she started giggling and joking around. I miss her so much.
ladyxgaga: Check out this unseen interview Gaga gave last...
Check out this unseen interview Gaga gave last November when she visited Latin America with the Born This Way Ball.
WTF, this is one of the best interview we've had in years.
Photo
marrythenightbtw: psychoticmusic: vuittonbrown: IMAGINE LADY GAGA AT THE PREMIERE OF MACHETE...
marrythenightbtw: psychoticmusic: vuittonbrown: IMAGINE LADY GAGA AT THE PREMIERE OF MACHETE...Photo
Photo
musicpopdomination: Next time somebody tells you Lady Gaga...
Next time somebody tells you Lady Gaga can't sing, play this for them.
Photo
ladyxgaga: Gaga in the studio with Dallas Austin, an American...
Gaga in the studio with Dallas Austin, an American producer who has worked with artists like Aretha Franklin, Gwen Stefani, Pink, Janet Jackson, and Madonna.
Photo
It's an old issue but what can you say about Kelly Osbourne talking about the whole Gaga thing again in the recent issue of Cosmopolitan?
next time she wants to try and insult and/or belittle gaga's gay advocacy, she might want to refrain...I've walked all the way from New York City to Nebraska to get...
I've walked all the way from New York City to Nebraska to get him back.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario