domingo, 9 de junio de 2013

Pleasing You

ballout494: Army wife about to get trained by 5 Men



ballout494:

Army wife about to get trained by 5
Men

Photo



cumlickmywetpussy: adomslife: The fact that you submit totally...



cumlickmywetpussy:

adomslife:

The fact that you submit totally to me, when I want it, pleases me. 

Even tied up, and used, you still answer immediately, without doubt. 

❤ this ❤

Photo



Photo



Photo



Oh, HELL No.

yourbadgrrl:

blackbdsm:

betheintrepid:

Shit that happens on FetLife: Old White dude tryna come for a group I mod, BFD (Black FemDoms) Atlanta, saying we're racist because our group focuses on Black women.

Another person pointed out that the group focuses on femdoms too, but that doesn't make us sexist. He told old dude to lighten up.

Dude went on to say that he likes femdoms so that doesn't bother him; it's "the whole Black thing" (which I guess means he doesn't like us?). Then he went on one of those enlightened White guy trips like the last one who tried to tell me what my sex life means, talmbout how we noble negroes fought for our rights and now have them in hand, and all the good White people see people of color as their equals (I guess we should be grateful or something?). So us uppity Black women have no business creating a group for ourselves ('cause massah know we be reading behind his back, and he don't like that!). Never mind that our group is about uplifting not just ourselves but our subs. Apparently he didn't read the About (do they ever?). Regardless, he thinks BFD is so racist that he compared it to the klan, saying nobody who complained about them would have been told to lighten up.

Farreal tho. He tried it.

I was like, After I just spent hours deciding between plain and personalized napkins to match the trays for our soiree, here you come tryna sour my shit? Oh, noooooooooo. No. You picked the right muthafuckin' one, playa. I'm tagging in.

Read More

Right the fuck on! Brava!

Photo



withoutasking: It's been a while, Sir. May i please wear my...















withoutasking:

It's been a while, Sir. May i please wear my plug a few days next week. Perhaps after You've filled my ass with cum?

letmedothis: let me have your trust



letmedothis:

let me have your trust

Photo



Photo









Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo





insuh: new old picture of...



insuh:

new old picture of Ellie

http://insuh.tumblr.com/tagged/ellie-ii

in-morpheus-arms: ☸



in-morpheus-arms:

libidinous-anoutlet: http://libidinous-anoutlet.tumblr.com/



libidinous-anoutlet:

http://libidinous-anoutlet.tumblr.com/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario